Tuesday, May 1, 2012

hello again...

It's been weeks since my last post and that mostly is because weeks ago when I posted my last post I had two huge secrets stored inside me that literally gave me "bloggers block".  I don't "lie" well or have a very good "poker face" and this was totally carried over into my writing abilities in December...Since most of you who read this post are my friends and follow me already on facebook, the secrets are no longer secrets but here they are anyways.  


The first little secret (or actually pretty fantastic news in my opinion) was Pete's promotion at work.  We knew for a few weeks before it was "public" knowledge that he was being promoted and changing territories. This was big news for us because it has completely changed our little world.  I went from having a hubby that was home every night to kiss me and the kids goodnight to having a hubby that travels about two weeks a month to the west coast.  Huge change.  I miss him terribly when he's gone but am so proud of how he's being recognized for his hard work and obvious awesomeness.


The second little secret is one that has grown to be quite large in the last few weeks....and that would be our little surprise inside my uterus!  We're going from Four Foxes and a Hound to Five!  Our 3rd little joy will be arriving by July 16th...or much earlier if I get my way :)  We're going to be surprised as we were with both Braden and Gracie.  We cannot wait for number three to be here and thankfully neither can the first two baby foxes.  I'll be sure to blog more on that in the future!


Alright, folks, there it is...my re-entry into the bloggisphere.  I'll try and keep up with my blogging this time.  Can't promise a daily entry but definitely will try not to take off five months again!  I've missed this...and hopefully so have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment